The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?
Have you ever wondered what Google really thinks about your website and your company? Are you seen as a trustworthy source? Jerry Brown with Uptick Marketing will answer these questions and more at the Public Relations Council of Alabama-Birmingham Chapter’s May 15 meeting. You’ll lunch and learn about Google’s real product, how it works and how it affects your company or business. In addition, register before Monday, May 13, and Jerry will provide and review your company’s own Google score.
The May 15 meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, Alabama 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register here.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019