The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?
Have you ever wondered what Google really thinks about your website and your company? Are you seen as a trustworthy source? Jerry Brown with Uptick Marketing will answer these questions and more at the Public Relations Council of Alabama-Birmingham Chapter’s May 15 meeting. You’ll lunch and learn about Google’s real product, how it works and how it affects your company or business. In addition, register before Monday, May 13, and Jerry will provide and review your company’s own Google score.
The May 15 meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, Alabama 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register here.
- The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?05-15-2019
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018