PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour
Join the Public Relations Council of Alabama-Birmingham Chapter for a special event as we join Comedienne Joy on a Birmingham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour. We’ll visit three dining locations, where owners will share their stories and how they’ve grown their businesses through communications and strategy. This event is FREE for PRCA-B members and $15 for guests/non-members. Space is limited to 22 people, so reserve your spot today!
We will meet at the parking lot in between Grill 29 and Macy’s at Brookwood Mall at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. We will leave at 6 p.m. to take our turn sipping and noshing at three local dining destinations, returning by 8 p.m.
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Dolly Parton: Crisis Communication CEO10-17-2018