PRCA-B Presents: What Hat Are You Wearing Today?
As public relations professionals, we are tasked with various roles on a daily basis. However, our individual organizations often define our roles differently. Whatever the definition, the responsibilities of professional communicators are constantly changing and evolving.
Join us for our September Lunch & Learn, as a panel of speakers from various PR disciplines offer insight and personal anecdotes from their areas of expertise.
As the fall semester kicks off, students will be our special guests!
Professional head shots will also be available for all attendees.
The September 18 meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, Alabama 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. You can register here.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019