PRCA-B Presents – Thinking Outside the Desk: Reaching a Non-Wired Workforce
On Wednesday, August 15, PRCA-Birmingham welcomes Alyssa Hagan,associate director of internal communications and engagement at Encompass Health Corporation, a leading provider of inpatient rehabilitation and home-based care. Encompass Health employs more than 38,000 employees across 36 states and Puerto Rico. What better way to reach its employees who don’t regularly have access to a work computer — than an employee app? Hagan will discuss the research, planning, implementation and continuing evaluation of Hive!, the company’s recently launched employee app.
Our meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register online today.
About our speaker:
Alyssa Hagan currently serves as associate director of internal communications and engagement at Encompass Health Corporation, one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute healthcare services. Through timely and creative content development and governance, she manages internal communications strategy for the Company’s communications channels and offers corporate partners a strategic approach to communication needs. Alyssa has served in Encompass Health’s marketing & communications department for nearly a decade and holds a bachelor’s degree in public relations from Marquette University.
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Dolly Parton: Crisis Communication CEO10-17-2018