PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications
Come to our March 20 Lunch & Learn to hear from ALDOT on the progress of the ALDOT 59/20 Bridges Construction and learn about the communications strategy that paved the road to a successful communications strategy thus far.
In an effort to revamp “Malfunction Junction” and the interchange at I-59/20 and Red Mountain Expressway, rebuilding was the answer. The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. We will hear from ALDOT representatives who will share with us how they communicated the details of the rebuild. We will learn what they felt was the right strategy and how they will continue to facilitate this communication strategy over the next year and a half.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register online today.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019