PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications
Come to our March 20 Lunch & Learn to hear from ALDOT on the progress of the ALDOT 59/20 Bridges Construction and learn about the communications strategy that paved the road to a successful communications strategy thus far.
In an effort to revamp “Malfunction Junction” and the interchange at I-59/20 and Red Mountain Expressway, rebuilding was the answer. The project is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. We will hear from ALDOT representatives who will share with us how they communicated the details of the rebuild. We will learn what they felt was the right strategy and how they will continue to facilitate this communication strategy over the next year and a half.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register online today.
- The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?05-15-2019
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018