PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances
How do you get your story out to TV viewers in this area? What will help make your story stand out? What are pet peeves of local producers? We all have likely been in situations where our stories may not whet the appetite of local TV producers.
At October’s Lunch and Learn, we will hear from local TV producers on the dos and don’ts of pitching TV appearances for your business or your clients. They will give it to us straight and help us gain knowledge on how to increase our chances of getting ourselves or clients on TV.
Join us at the October 16 meeting where our producer panel will answer a list of prepared questions and then be open for questions from members. The meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, Alabama 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. You can register here.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019