PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
Want to get your 2020 off to a good start? Have you said this is your year but can’t get organzied? Join us as Dr. Martha Rich will give us tips on goal setting and organization. Learn some simple techinques for the work and play.
Goal-Setting 101: How to set goals that you will achieve
Dr. Martha Anne Rich, Owner and Founder of Rich Potential, LLC, has over 25 years of experience helping individuals, groups, and organizations make changes that matter. Through a collaborative process of inquiry, strategy and support, Martha Anne works with her clients to facilitate growth and increase effectiveness. Her clients include nonprofit and for-profit organizations, groups, teams, and individuals from all walks of life who seek greater alignment between their daily activities and their most important goals and values. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Vanderbilt University and a doctorate in clinical psychology from The University of Alabama.
The meeting will be held at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, Alabama 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019