PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others
Is your business looking for volunteer opportunities with Birmingham’s nonprofits? Maybe you are personally hoping to connect and give back this year. Cause marketing can help you grow your network while helping others.
Join us for our January 23, 2019, meeting as Tawanna Willoughly, Community Liason with Hands On Birmingham, shares with us how to get connected and what is available to your business, your clients and yourself.
Wednesday, January 23 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hands On Birmingham offices
3600 8th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register online today.
- PRCA-B Presents: Accreditation. Profoundly worth considering. Really.07-17-2019
- Get the Scoop on Big Spoon Creamery06-19-2019
- The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?05-15-2019
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19