PRCA-B Presents: Accreditation. Profoundly worth considering. Really.
So, you’ve been hearing about this “APR” thing, but you still aren’t sure what it is or why anyone as busy as you would bother. What if you could get all the answers, plus a tasty meal, in a 1-hour lunch-and-learn? At PRCA-B’s July 17 meeting, our plain-speaking panel will fill you in on Accreditation in Public Relations: what it is, why you might want it and what’s involved.
Panelists: Joy Carter, APR, AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company; Adam Kelley, APR, Children’s of Alabama; Lori Miller, APR, WHNT News 19, Huntsville
Moderator: Elaine Witt, APR, Collat Jewish Family Services
Wednesday, July 17, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
United Way of Central Alabama
3600 8th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register today.
- PRCA-B Presents: What Hat Are You Wearing Today?09-18-2019
- Stress Awareness Month: Learning To Be Still08-21-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Accreditation. Profoundly worth considering. Really.07-17-2019
- Get the Scoop on Big Spoon Creamery06-19-2019
- The Truth About Domain: What’s Your Score?05-15-2019
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019