PRCA-B Presents: Accreditation. Profoundly worth considering. Really.
So, you’ve been hearing about this “APR” thing, but you still aren’t sure what it is or why anyone as busy as you would bother. What if you could get all the answers, plus a tasty meal, in a 1-hour lunch-and-learn? At PRCA-B’s July 17 meeting, our plain-speaking panel will fill you in on Accreditation in Public Relations: what it is, why you might want it and what’s involved.
Panelists: Joy Carter, APR, AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company; Adam Kelley, APR, Children’s of Alabama; Lori Miller, APR, WHNT News 19, Huntsville
Moderator: Elaine Witt, APR, Collat Jewish Family Services
Wednesday, July 17, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
United Way of Central Alabama
3600 8th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register today.
- Pickleball & PR: How Tupelo Won Multiple SPRF Awards
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019