PRCA-B Presents: A Case Study in Crisis Management
Topic: A Case Study in Crisis Communications. Learn how seasoned PR professionals responded in crisis situations to protect the reputations of their companies.
Join PRCA-Birmingham Wednesday, May 16, for our meeting at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required.
- PRCA-B Special Event: Comedienne Joy and the B’ham Eat, Drink, Ride Food Tour04-17-2019
- PRCA-B Presents – Paving the I-59/20 Road to Successful Communications3-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Dolly Parton: Crisis Communication CEO10-17-2018