PRCA-B Presents: A Case Study in Crisis Management
Topic: A Case Study in Crisis Communications. Learn how seasoned PR professionals responded in crisis situations to protect the reputations of their companies.
Join PRCA-Birmingham Wednesday, May 16, for our meeting at the Vestavia Hills “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia, 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
• Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
• Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required.
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Dolly Parton: Crisis Communication CEO10-17-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Thinking Outside the Desk: Reaching a Non-Wired Workforce08-15-2018
- Giving Goes Mobile: The Rise of Cause Marketing and What It Means for Your Organization07-10-2018