PRCA-B Holiday Social
Join the Public Relations Council of Alabama-Birmingham Chapter as we celebrate the holiday season on Thursday, December 6, 2018, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Carrigan’s Public House. Hor d’oeuvres and one drink ticket will be provided courtesy of the chapter. No cost to attend but registration is required.
In the spirit of the holidays, we will be collecting new and unwrapped items for Children’s Hospital’s “wish list.” Items needed include baby rattlers, Barbie dolls, action figures and playing cards. Click here for a complete list of items needed.
- PRCA-B Presents – Andy Harp, Frios Founder: PR Professional Turned Entrepreneur2-20-19
- PRCA-B Presents – Cause Marketing: Grow Your Network While Helping Others01-23-2019
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-06-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Dolly Parton: Crisis Communication CEO10-17-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – Thinking Outside the Desk: Reaching a Non-Wired Workforce08-15-2018
- Giving Goes Mobile: The Rise of Cause Marketing and What It Means for Your Organization07-10-2018