PRCA-B Holiday Social
Join the Public Relations Council of Alabama-Birmingham Chapter as we celebrate the holiday season on Wednesday, December 18, 2019, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Tostadas in Homewood.
Hor d’oeuvres and one drink ticket will be provided courtesy of the chapter. No cost to attend but registration is required.
In the spirit of the holidays, we will be collecting hygiene items for United Way’s Project Homeless Connect event. Items needed include toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotions, hand sanitizer, Kleenex, socks and women’s hygiene items. Click here for more information about Project Homeless Connect.
- Pickleball & PR: How Tupelo Won Multiple SPRF Awards
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019