PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
Join us on Wednesday, March 18th at Camp Smile-a-Mile for our March Luncheon! Chris Osborne is public relations manager for the Jefferson County Department of Health. He will share his experience in responding to crisis situations such as the flu, measles, and, currently, novel coronavirus COVID-19. Learn how to prepare your organization for when – no longer just ‘if’ – a major crisis occurs. Lunch is included with registration.
Networking – 11:45 a.m. until noon
Presentation – noon until 1 p.m.
$16 for members | $20 for guests | $10 for students
*Registration required, but pay-at-the-door is an option.
- PRCA-B March Luncheon: “Hurry up and wait…Oh, and what to do in between.”
- PRCA-B Presents: Big: A Birmingham Agency’s Journey to Super Bowl LIV
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019