October Networking Luncheon
Grandview Medical Center’s CEO Keith Granger will reflect on the hospital’s seven-year journey that finally led to the hospital opening its doors to serve the Birmingham community Oct. 10, 2015. Granger will walk us through some of the challenges that were overcome in that seven-year journey and the vital role public relations played then and now. Just days away from the hospital’s one-year anniversary, PRCA-B guests will see and learn firsthand not only the difference a year can make, but also the difference effective communications can make on a community.
Join us Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at the Grandview Medical Center to learn more from Keith Granger, President and CEO of Grandview. The deadline to register for this luncheon is September 29th.
Follow signs to Hospital Parking Deck
Take a parking ticket and bring with you for validation Park on any level – take elevator to P1 Exit elevator and follow crosswalk (white hash tags) to hospital (side entrance) You will be on the first floor of the hospital and will see directional signs to the Conference Rooms on that floor
- PRCA-B Presents – 100-Plus Days In: Meet the New Mayor’s Communications Team04-18-2018
- 2018 APR Study Course
- PRCA-B Presents: Trends in Communications – What’s Hot & What’s Not03-21-2018
- Moved to February 21: How to give the media what they want. Secrets from the pros who know.02-21-2018
- Birmingham Chapter of Public Relations Council of Alabama Names Its 2018 Officers
- December Meeting – Social at Pizitz Food Hall12-06-2017