October Networking Luncheon
Grandview Medical Center’s CEO Keith Granger will reflect on the hospital’s seven-year journey that finally led to the hospital opening its doors to serve the Birmingham community Oct. 10, 2015. Granger will walk us through some of the challenges that were overcome in that seven-year journey and the vital role public relations played then and now. Just days away from the hospital’s one-year anniversary, PRCA-B guests will see and learn firsthand not only the difference a year can make, but also the difference effective communications can make on a community.
Join us Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at the Grandview Medical Center to learn more from Keith Granger, President and CEO of Grandview. The deadline to register for this luncheon is September 29th.
Follow signs to Hospital Parking Deck
Take a parking ticket and bring with you for validation Park on any level – take elevator to P1 Exit elevator and follow crosswalk (white hash tags) to hospital (side entrance) You will be on the first floor of the hospital and will see directional signs to the Conference Rooms on that floor
- November Meeting: Case Study: Big Communication’s “BringAtoB” Campaign Featuring Ashley Fulmer Foster, APR & Kammie Kasten11-01-2017
- October Meeting: Listening Deeper with Chuck Holmes of WBHM10-04-2017
- August Meeting: Adding and Improving the Research in Your PR Practice08/02/2017
- July Joint Meeting with PRSA07-11-2017
- June Meeting – Alabama Secretary of State John H. Merrill06-07-2017
- May 4 Meeting Announcement – Sloss Furnace Visitors Center Featuring Felicia Mason and Dan StarnesThursday, May 4, 2017