Accredited in Public Relations
Take the next step in your career and become Accredited in Public Relations. PRCA wants to help you achieve this prestigious honor by offering you our network of resources. Legitimize your profession, build accountability, and demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning. We’ll help you every step of the way.
For more information contact Vice President of Accreditation, Joy Carter, APR at Jcarter@american-usa.com.
Learn more about APR.
Social Media Manager: https://www.samford.edu/employee/staff-employment-opportunities/Social-Media-Manager
Coordinator of Marketing and Communication, School of Education: https://www.samford.edu/employee/staff-employment-opportunities/Coordinator-of-Marketing-and-Communication-OBBSOE
*The Birmingham Association of Realtors® provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, origin, age, disability or genetics.*
Corporate Communications Internship, Children’s of Alabama
Children’s of Alabama is offering an internship for third or fourth-year journalism, communications, marketing, and public relations students. This position is based out of the Corporate Communications office on Birmingham’s Southside. A monthly stipend is provided. College credit available.
Deadlines to apply are as follows:
Spring Term (Jan-May): Oct. 28
Summer Term (May-Aug): Feb. 28
Fall Term (Aug-Dec): May 28
Those interested in applying for the position should contact:
For more information about Children’s, visit: www.childrensal.org
Have a job or internship opportunity? Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August Meeting: Adding and Improving the Research in Your PR Practice08/02/2017
- July Joint Meeting with PRSA07-11-2017
- June Meeting – Alabama Secretary of State John H. Merrill06-07-2017
- May 4 Meeting Announcement – Sloss Furnace Visitors Center Featuring Felicia Mason and Dan StarnesThursday, May 4, 2017
- March Luncheon: Getting the Know the New Accreditation Panel Presentation03-01-2017
- February Luncheon: Minding Our P’s & Q’s – An Inside Look at K-12 Education Public Relations & Communications02-01-2017