January Lunch and Learn 2017
Get Organized – Stay Organized! Professionally and Personally!
According to data from Google and iQuanti, the second most popular New Year’s resolution for 2017 is, “Get Organized” – beaten out only by “Get Healthy.” Unfortunately, for many of us, our resolve for organization is hindered by knowing not only how to get organized, but also to stay organized.
Start the year off right with tricks of the trade from organizing expert Kim McBrayer. Kim founded the nation’s first organizing firm All Spaced Out. She is a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, has served on the National Board of Directors, is a Golden Circle member, has chaired the National Leadership Development Committee and was previously recognized by the Birmingham Business Journal as a Top 40 Under 40.
Kim will share tried and true tips that can help you organize yourself both professionally and personally.
Join us this Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 11:30 a.m. at the Vestavia Hills Library located at 1221 Montgomery Hwy.
Click here to Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/prca-b-presents-get-organized-stay-organized-tickets-31115570509
- Moved to February 21: How to give the media what they want. Secrets from the pros who know.02-21-2018
- Birmingham Chapter of Public Relations Council of Alabama Names Its 2018 Officers
- December Meeting – Social at Pizitz Food Hall12-06-2017
- November Meeting: Case Study: Big Communication’s “BringAtoB” Campaign Featuring Ashley Fulmer Foster, APR & Kammie Kasten11-01-2017
- October Meeting: Listening Deeper with Chuck Holmes of WBHM10-04-2017
- August Meeting: Adding and Improving the Research in Your PR Practice08/02/2017