March Luncheon: Getting the Know the New Accreditation Panel Presentation
Join the Birmingham Chapter of PRCA on Wednesday, March 1, from 11:30 a.m. till 1 p.m. as we hear from a panel of PR pros about the new Panel Presentation, the first-step in the two-part Accreditation in Public Relations Process. Join Joy Carter, APR; Ashley Fulmer, APR; Jody Seal, APR and Helen Todd, APR as they perform a (hilarious and informative) mock Panel Presentation (formerly called the Readiness Review) then discuss Accreditation with participants.
As practitioners, goals for this meeting will be to:
- Raise awareness of a key element of the Accreditation process by witnessing a mock/sample Panel Presentation
- Meet and hear from four seasoned communication vets about their specific APR experiences – both as participants and panelists
- Examine best practices and risk factors for both being a panelist and also a presenter
- Witness how earning the APR mark has positively affected the panelists careers
- Review all four steps of the Accreditation process, including:
Join us March 1 at 11:30 a.m. at the Vestavia Hills’ “Library in the Forest” for this meeting. Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway (Hwy 31), Vestavia, 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
To register or for more information about this luncheon and our panel of speakers and to buy tickets, visit www.prca-b.com.
- May 4 Meeting Announcement – Sloss Furnace Visitors Center Featuring Felicia Mason and Dan StarnesThursday, May 4, 2017
- March Luncheon: Getting the Know the New Accreditation Panel Presentation03-01-2017
- February Luncheon: Minding Our P’s & Q’s – An Inside Look at K-12 Education Public Relations & Communications02-01-2017
- January Lunch and Learn 201701-18-17
- December Social12-7-16
- November – Fall Workshop11-10-16