Get the Scoop on Big Spoon Creamery
Join us Wednesday, June 19, from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Big Spoon Creamery in Avondale. We will hear from the owners about what inspired their business and branding, and how they quickly became a local success through their various community and communications efforts. Lunch from Post Office Pies will be served outside of Big Spoon Creamery on the patio (dress appropriately). We will then make our way inside for dessert and a continued chat with the owners about their delicious delights.
The June 19 meeting will be held at Big Spoon Creamery. Street address is 4000 3rd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35222.
The cost is $16 for members; $20 for guests and $10 for students. Prepay options are available, or guests can pay at the event although registration is required. Register here.
- PRCA-B presents: Goal Setting & Organizing for the New Year
- PRCA-B Holiday Social12-18-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: Pork N’ Beans, Pyramids, and Ponchos11-20-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: How to Pitch TV Appearances10-16-2019
- PRCA-B Presents: What Hat Are You Wearing Today?09-18-2019
- Stress Awareness Month: Learning To Be Still08-21-2019