February Luncheon: Minding Our P’s & Q’s – An Inside Look at K-12 Education Public Relations & Communications
The Birmingham Chapter of the Public Relations Council of Alabama (PRCA-B) presents….
Join us Wednesday, Feb. 1, from 11:30 a.m. till 1 p.m. as we hear from a panel of PR pros from Tuscaloosa City, Hoover City and Shelby County schools.
As communication and marketing practitioners, goals for this meeting will be to:
- Meet and hear from three seasoned vets about their specific aspect of the public relations field
- Examine best practices and risk factors including unique legal requirements
- Better manage social media firestorms, rumor and innuendo through their case studies and experiences
- More effectively harness technology to communicate with diverse audiences
- Review a wide array of school communication issues that can be applied to all aspects of the field
- Share tips and tools to effectively improve communication at the community level
- Learn more about communication issues within the public school system at the K-12 level
- See how the APR mark has affected their careers As community members and parents/consumers goals for this meeting are to:
As consumers and citizens, goals will be to:
- Strengthen the understanding of school communication needs and goals
- Document the powerful contributions strong communication makes to student and school success
Join us Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 11:30 a.m. at the Vestavia Hills’ “Library in the Forest.” Street address is 1221 Montgomery Highway (aka Hwy 31), Vestavia, 35216. We will be in the Community Room as soon as you enter to the left.
Click here to register or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRCA-B Presents: The Future of SEO and How You Should Use Google Analytics06-20-2018
- PRCA-B Presents: A Case Study in Crisis Management05-16-2018
- PRCA-B Presents – 100-Plus Days In: Meet the New Mayor’s Communications Team04-18-2018
- 2018 APR Study Course
- PRCA-B Presents: Trends in Communications – What’s Hot & What’s Not03-21-2018
- Moved to February 21: How to give the media what they want. Secrets from the pros who know.02-21-2018